Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

Home Learning - My Pixilart Creation


At the moment we can't go to School due to the Coronavirus out - break in New Zealand, so this means we have to do Online Work like many other Schools in the Country.

Since Monday our Teacher has set up many activites on our Class Site, so I have been Working on many of the Activites she has put Online for us.


Our Teacher has put some Usful Websites on our Class Site that we could use while we were at Home, one of the Usful Websites was *Pixilart.

Here is my Pixilart Creation:

My Pixilart Creation is about; When a Robot went out-side for a Walk when he heard a voice calling "HELP ME!!" The Robot then Realized that it was Patric off Spongbob Squre Pants. Robot didn't know what to do as he tured round to see if it was a safe landing he saw that there was a Brick wall that Patric was going to fall straight on top of. The Robot didn't know what to do, so he said "Try and angle your-self in a different direction" to Patric.
Patric then attempted to aim him-self in a differnt direction, and it Worked!
.....THE END.....

*Pixilart is a Website where you can Create many different Drawings, you can add your own type of Insperation, I think Pixilart is a good way of Practising your Hand and Eye Coordination.
I didn't really know how to use Pixilart at first, but as I started making my Creation it got more eaiser to use.
Here is the Link to Pixilart; Pixilart

2 comments:

  1. I really like your Pixilart creation Hayley. Pixilart looks like fun. I think I'll have a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-You! Pixilart is really fun:-)

      Delete