Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Home Learning - Acrostic Poem about Manuka Class

At the moment we can't go to School due to the Coronavirus out - break in New Zealand, so this means we have to do Online Work like many other Schools in the Country.

Since Monday our Teacher has set up many activites on our Class Site, so I have been Working on many of the Activites she has put Online for us.


One of the Activites was to Write an 'Poetry Anthology'
I decided one of my Poem's for my Antology was going to be an Acrostic Poem about the Class that I am in this Year, the Class it called Manuka Class. 

It was a bit Hard.
Here is my Acrostic Poem;


Manuka Class


Manuka
Amazing
Neat and Tidy
Unique
Kind
Awesome


Class
Learning
Active
Students
Safe


And that is what makes Manuka Class so Special!

No comments:

Post a Comment