Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Home Learning - A Recipe for Basic Brownies

At the moment we can't go to School due to the Coronavirus out - break in New Zealand, so this means we have to do Online Work like many other Schools in the Country.

Since Monday our Teacher has set up many activites on our Class Site, so I have been Working on many of the Activites she has put Online for us.
One of our Tasks was to Write a Recipe about something we have Baked or Cooked while we have been at Home.

I wrote my Recipe on one of my Favorite Recipes that I have already made at Home, the Recipe is called Basic Brownie.

Here is My Document;


Basic Brownies

Ingredients:
  • 250 Grams of Melted Butter
  • ¼ Teaspoon of Baking Powder
  • 1 ⅓ Cups of Plain Flour
  • 2 Cups of Sugar
  • ¾ Cups of Sifted Cocoa Powder
  • 4 Eggs

Method:
  1. Mix in a Food Mixer until Smooth
  2. Pour into a lined 20cm Square Cake Tin
  3. Bake at 170 Degrees Celcius for 20 - 30 Minutes 




ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you are enjoying learning from home, Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Hayley,
    It is great to see you doing your learning from home. Your Brownie Recipe looks very nice and easy to make. I will have to have ago at making it. My problem is I can not buy any flour at the moment. Is they another ingredient you could use instead of flour?
    I am looking forward to reading more of your posts.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete