Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Time Capsule - Letter to my Future Self - Simple Questions and Answers about Covid - 19 in New Zealand

At the moment we can't go to School due to the Coronavirus out - break in New Zealand, so this means we have to do Online Work like many other Schools in the Country.

We have now started Term 2, like many other School's in New Zealand, we have been Completing Tasks on our Class Site that our Teacher has put Online for us.

We had to make a Time Capsule with all of the work from the day. so that includes 2 pieces of Writing, a Portrait of ourself that we had to draw, our Math, and our Book Review on our Book that we are Reading at home at the moment.

Here is my piece of Writing about: Simple Questions and Answers about Covid - 19 in New Zealand;

Simple Questions and Answers about Covid - 19 in New Zealand
Dear myself,
I am going to explain what happened during the Covid - 19 Pandemic.

Questions + Answers

Where was I when covid - 19 happened?
When the first ever Covid - 19 Case occurred in the World I was in Paradise Bay. The very first case was in Wuhan, China on the 17 of November 2019.
Who was I as a person?
I was a young 10 year-old Girl who lived in Northland, New Zealand with my Mum, Dad, Brother and Sister.
What were my favourite things?
My Family, brand new Acer Chrome - Book, my Room, brand new Trek Mountain Bike, Family Polaris, and Family Quad Bike.
How did I connect with friends?
I connected with Friends by messaging, Video Calling or seeing them in our Manuka Class Video Call every week day Morning at 9:30am and again at 2:00pm in the After-Noon.
What did I do to stay busy at home?
I cleaned my Room, had a massive clean-out, helped do Cleaning around the House, helping out on the Farm, riding Bikes / Motorbikes and played Board Games.
And of course School Work!
How did I celebrate big occasions?
I’m not actually 100% sure. 
What did I miss the most?
Seeing Friends, Family Friends, and Family. 
And otherwise i’m not actually 100% sure.
What did I enjoy about staying home?
Getting to spend time with Family in my / our “Bubble” and having a massive clean-out in my room so that I don’t have too much stuff.
What were my challenges?
I’m not actually 100% sure.
What are my dreams / hopes when all of this is over?
My dreams and hopes are that another virus or Covid - 19 doesn’t come again.

Your Welcome,

Hayley♡

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley, it will be great for you to read this in 10 years time. I'm sure you will have a laugh about what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I will be shocked.......

      Delete