Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Te Reo Maori - What Month is it?

At the moment we can't go to School due to the Coronavirus out - break in New Zealand, so this means we have to do Online Work like many other Schools in the Country.

We have now started Term 2, like many other School's in New Zealand, we have been Completing Tasks on our Class Site that our Teacher has put Online for us.

One of the Activites was to Record reading our Te Reo Maori so I decided I was going to do a What Month is it? 
I was scared at the start because I only practised once but, it came out well! So I was very pleased with myself!

Here is my Recording;

2 comments:

  1. Great recording. When we are back at school you will have to show me how to do this so that I can add recordings to my blog. Your voice was very clear and pronunciation was awesome. By the way I made a Lockdown loaf last night using your recipe Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete