Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

My Time Capsule - Letter to my Furture Self - What I do/did I like?

At the moment we can't go to School due to the Coronavirus out - break in New Zealand, so this means we have to do Online Work like many other Schools in the Country.

We have now started Term 2, like many other School's in New Zealand, we have been Completing Tasks on our Class Site that our Teacher has put Online for us.

We had to make a Time Capsule with all of the work from the day. so that includes 2 pieces of Writing, a Portrait of ourself that we had to draw, our Math, and our Book Review on our Book that we are Reading at home at the moment.

Here is my piece of Writing about: What I do/did I like?

Letter to Future Self - What I do/did like?
Favourite toy?
I’m not actually 100% sure.
Music?
Paparazzi, Party in the U.S.A, One thing right, Blinding Lights, Don’t start now, Fight Song, We don’t talk anymore, Most Girls, Sweet but Psycho, Story of my Life, High Hopes, Closer, See you Again, We are never ever getting back together, Bruises, Call on Me.
Sporting Activities?
Swimming, Netball, Hiking, Mountain Bike Riding, Motorbike Riding.
Hobbies?
Art, Swimming, Math, Hiking, Netball, Mountain Bike Riding, Motorbike Riding.
Favourite holiday?

Australia, Fiji, Rarotonga.

No comments:

Post a Comment