Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

The History of Guitar Music

Recently we did a bit of history research. We researched about: The History of Rock music. We  put our Information into a Timeline, on Google Slides.

I really liked this lesson, even though I hate history. 
I also thought it was interesting because you got to learn new things that we didn't know before. 
Here is an Example that I didn't know before:
  • What a Timeline was, and also, how to make a Timeline.
 Below is my Timeline:

2 comments:

  1. i loved this because the music it sounds good and very interesting
    did you think about telling your teacher and by the way my name is paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula,

    Thanks for commenting on my Blog!
    I have visited your Blog, I like how the layout is and how you really explained about the 'Flames Fractions'

    From Hayley at Oruaiti School

    ReplyDelete